We'd love to hear from you, whether to request adding an app for KeyScramble support or to share your thoughts and experience about KeyScrambler.
What's New in KeyScrambler 3.16
Released on September 24, 2021
KeyScrambler 3.16 added support for Windows 11. It also added 23 new apps for KeyScrambler's protection :
- 4 more Browsers: MS Edge Chromium, Dissenter, Falkon, Opera Gx (All editions)
- 4 more independent Email and IM/VoIP clients: Signal, Telegram, WhatsApps, Wire (Pro and Premium)
- 1 more Password Manager: Bitwarden (Pro and Premium)
- 4 more Gaming Programs: GoG Galaxy, NCSoft Launcher 2, Steam Chat, UPlay Store (Pro and Premium)
- 1 more Zip Program: Bandizip (Pro and Premium)
- 4 more Cryptocurrency Wallets: DIVI Desktop, FairyWallet, Ledger Live, Nexus Wallet (Premium)
- 1 more Text Editor: Standard Notes (Premium)
- 1 more Cloud Storage Program: iCloud (Premium)
- 1 more Financial Program: Schwab Streetsmart Edge (Premium)
- 2 more Encryption Program: RSA SecurID, SafeNet MobilePass (Premium)
This update also fixed the bugs listed below:
- Fixed occasional focus loss in Firefox fullscreen mode.
- Fixed number pad keys being repeated in LibreOffice 7.0+.
- Fixed product key info being reset during some Windows updates.
- Fixed encryption module errors when used with certain anti-virus software.
- Fixed orphaned process handle in main executable.
- Fixed Dissenter browser support.
- Added workaround for Webroot users to filter out extraneous characters.
We'd like to give our special thanks to users who reported bugs, made suggestions for KeyScrambler's improvement, and/or tested the beta versions. We thank all our users for your continuing support!